Cloud Apps for Android Free 2022 with Reviews and Rating. The best free storage cloud apps for android phones are free to download and store the data easily. Anyone likes to keep saving their photos, videos, songs, data files, and much more. Android device has a built-in storage device or you may use a memory card.
But it is not sufficient if you want to keep too many files on your device. As a result, you can save your file in cloud storage by using your Android device. But you need third-party apps to store your file in the cloud storage services. Let’s see the best Cloud Storage Apps for Android –
Cloud Apps for Android: Best Free Storage 2022 –
Managing your tablet or smartphone’s storage space can be frustrating. The amount of space that apps use is increasing as they become more involved and better looking, and games also use more space as they become larger. Having the right cloud storage for Android can be a challenge when your phone or tablet runs out of space.
In cloud storage services, there is unlimited free space to save your files. You can find out various cloud storage services in the online market. But all the storage apps cannot effective. In this issue today I am going to list the Best Cloud Storage for Android. Let’s go forward to check the list to choose the best cloud storage apps from here.
1. Google Drive:
Users of Android need a fluid experience when it comes to cloud storage. There isn’t a better cloud storage option than Google Drive. Google Photos allows unlimited backup of photos with 15GB of storage. Providing your photos will only be reduced to 16MP. We cannot finish our articles without the most popular and well-known cloud storage drive.
Yes, this is Google drive which is the most popular cloud storage all over the world. Some important information about Google Drive has listed below.
• Google Drive provides 15GB of free storage with unlimited photos and video backup services.
• It allows you to upgrade your plan to 100GB if you spend 1.99$ every month or 1TB for $9.99 per month.
• Search option to find out your file and content.
• Opportunity to share files and folders with others.
• Allows you to view file details and activity.
- Simple and easy to use
- A cheap storage option for up to 2TB
- Back up photos indefinitely
- It is very expensive to store data above 2TB
- It is not natively possible to have a zero-knowledge encryption system
✄ Get the Google Drive Cloud App Free – Visit Google Playstore
Check out – Android Screen Recorder Apps 2022
2. Amazon Drive:
Amazon Drive is the first listed app in our article. It is the best Android cloud app available for mobile devices and PC both. It provides a free version and also provides a paid version. Let’s have a check their important information from below.
• It provides 5GB storage with unlimited backup.
• But it allows you to use unlimited storage if you spend $60 per year.
• You can upload photos, videos, music, documents, and files.
• You can preview which you uploaded on Amazon Drive.
• Includes rename and delete option.
✄ Get the Amazon Drive Cloud App for Android Free – Visit Google Playstore
Dropbox is the cloud storage app that helps you to store your file or data in the cloud storage services. It provides you with different types of opportunities. Since 2007, Dropbox has been the granddaddy of cloud storage services. Dropbox offers some decent security, but it participates in PRISM, a secret government program that monitors both Americans and foreigners. As well as this, it was also the subject of breaches in 2012 which resulted in the theft of millions of passwords. Let’s have a check their features below.
• It provides 2GB of free storage with unlimited photos and video backup services.
• You can upgrade your storage space to 1TB if you spend $9.99 per month.
• Provides auto photo upload and easy sharing features.
• It supports Microsoft office.
• Opportunity to send your files and documents to others.
- Options for large storage
- Paper for Dropbox
- Compatible with Office Online
- Recent breaches of security
- Engaged in the PRISM program
- Plans with high costs
✄ Get the Dropbox Cloud Apps for Android – Visit Google Playstore
Mega is the best cloud storage app for Android users. It allows you to upload your files, photos, the document on cloud storage services. There has been a Mega brand for a very long time. MEGA, when it was a popular file-sharing site, was probably one of the places you downloaded something from. Besides, it comes with different types of features given below.
• Mega provides 50GB of free storage which is the biggest sign-up bonus for the users.
• You can upgrade cloud storage space from 200GB to 4TB.
• Provides notification option.
• Designed with wonderful UI design.
- Encryption that requires zero knowledge
- Conversations that are encrypted
- The password for linking
- A lack of office space
- There is no integration with apps
✄ Get the Mega Cloud Apps for Android Free – Visit Google Playstore
5. Microsoft OneDrive:
Microsoft OneDrive provides free online storage that helps you to upload your photos, file, and documents. It’s available for PC, Mac, and also for Android users. On our list, Microsoft’s OneDrive is ranked fifth in cloud storage. Office 365 is bundled with OneDrive’s paid plans, which work with Microsoft Office products. Your photos are automatically backed up with Google Drive, but each photo takes up storage space.
Some features are given below –
• Microsoft One drive gives 5GB free storage for the first time.
• Opportunity to upgrade your plan to 100GB if you spend $1.99 per month.
• It gives you the opportunity to share your uploaded documents with others.
• Delete, move and rename options.
• Search options.
- Plan for the whole family
- Creating a personal vault
- 365 Office
- The free plan offers only 5GB
- Zero-knowledge encryption is not native
- Storage options are limited
✄ Get the Microsoft OneDrive Cloud Apps for Android free – Visit Google Playstore
MediaFire is another Android cloud apps storage service that keeps safe your documents and files. It’s totally free to use and comes with lots of features. Before downloading these apps let’s have a look at their features below.
• MediaFire provides 12GB of free space at the first usage.
• Opportunity to earn 50GB of free space.
• Auto backup your photos and videos.
• Allows you to create folders and files.
✄ Get the MediaFire Cloud App Free – Visit Google Playstore
7. G Cloud Backup:
G Cloud Backup is the last listed app in this article. It’s a free app to keep back up your contacts photos, documents, files, and much more. Some important information is provided below.
• It provides 1GB of free space and the opportunity to earn 10GB.
• Migrate your all old device into a new one.
• Organize memory.
• Allows you to cloud backup your all documents and file.
• Auto uploads option.
✄ Get the G Cloud Backup Cloud Apps for Android Free – Visit Google Playstore
Cloud storage services offer dozens of security features and features when it comes to security and functionality, but not all of them are worth your time. We’ve compiled some of the most popular cloud storage companies here. For this purpose of keeping safe your files and data, there is various Android cloud storage app available in the online market. But you don’t get to find out the best one for you.
At the end of this article now we think that you have an idea about the best Cloud Storage apps free. Now you just need to choose your best cloud apps for the android phone from the earlier options.